A little about us:
- Founded in 2016, Nivaura, a regulated (MiFID CASS) tech startup operating in the investment banking domain focused on primary capital markets automation.
- Our flagship technology suite, Aurora, is available to a range of participants, including banks, issuers, lawyers, paying agents and CSDs.
- Our team is led by an experienced group of technology, legal and capital markets experts, and is supported by a well-respected board of directors.
What you can expect:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our DevOps team based in Verona, Italy. For us, culture is just as important as technical capability:
- Collaboration; our teams are based across two locations; Italy & UK but geography shouldn’t get in the way
- Problem solver; not just a do-er but also a thinker as we want you to be part of the decision making
- Hands on - no job will be too big or too small, we’re not afraid to get our hands dirty
We'd love to hear from people from a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences, so we've outlined some key details of what the role looks like but we would love to hear why you think you'd be a good fit for us.
Our office in Verona remains closed during COVID19 and while we have every intention of returning to the office in Verona once it is safe to do so, this position is also available for those looking for 100% remote working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage infrastructure and systems, mainly Linux and the cloud.
- Help developers improve the delivery cycle.
- Implement, review/describe procedures (technical docs)
- Collaborate with team members and other teams in the company.
- Be self motivated and work to satisfy deadlines.
- Show confidence in one's skills regarding diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Multi Task between projects as needed
- Communicate effectively with both internals and external tech teams.
- Adaptability regarding schedule, development and deployment changes.
What you’ll need:
- Must have + 2 years experience Jenkins and Travis
- Container technology knowledge, for example Docker
- Experience with Systems Administration (Linux)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Openshift.
- Knowledge of Cloud, i.e. AWS
- Good Knowledge of SCM tools such as Git
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Would be nice: Java
- Would be nice : VueJS, React
Who will you be working with:
Nivaura is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.