Backend Software Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Developers team based in Verona, Italy. For us, culture is just as important as technical capability:
- Team work: We are team players and love dynamic collaboration between Nivaura teams.
- Adaptation is key: In this ever changing environment, everyone needs to learn, flow, adapt and think “out the box” to get the job done.
- Hands on - no job will be too big or too small, we’re not afraid to get our hands dirty
We'd love to hear from people from a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences, so we've outlined some key details of what the role looks like but we would love to hear why you think you'd be a good fit for us.
Our office in Verona remains closed during COVID19 and while we have every intention of returning to the office in Verona once it is safe to do so, this position is also available for those looking for 100% remote working.
What you will be doing:
- Develop quality code and web applications
- Be self motivated and work to satisfy deadlines.
- Collaborate with team members and other teams in the company.
- Adapt to changing requirements on projects
- Multi Task between projects as needed
- Follow a dev project from start to finish and work on various bugs and fixes that these projects may have.
- Communicate with the development team and others involved in projects.
- Manage one's time and effort effectively.
What you’ll need
- Knowledge of VueJS, React
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD
- Spring Boot or Spring MVC
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Would be nice if they have some knowledge of the following: NodeJS, Kafka, Python, Docker
- Some knowledge of Container and Docker systems
- A good written and spoken level of English
Who you’ll be working with
- Development team
- Research and Development team
- Product team
Nivaura is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.