A little about us
- Founded in 2016, Nivaura, a regulated (MiFID CASS) tech startup operating in the investment banking domain focused on primary capital markets automation.
- Our flagship technology suite, Aurora, is available to a range of participants, including banks, issuers, lawyers, paying agents and CSDs.
- Our team is led by an experienced group of technology, legal and capital markets experts, and is supported by a well-respected board of directors.
What you can expect
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Frontend Developer/Designer team based in Verona, Italy. For us, culture is just as important as technical capability:
- A Technical Artist : We need to combine artistic vision and technical skills to create high quality applications with testable and scalable code.
- Team work: We are team players and love dynamic collaboration between Nivaura teams through great communication and cooperation.
- Adaptation is key: In this ever changing environment, everyone needs to learn, flow, adapt and think “out the box” to get the job done.
- Hands on - no job will be too big or too small, we’re not afraid to get our hands dirty.
We'd love to hear from people from a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences, so we've outlined some key details of what the role looks like but we would love to hear why you think you'd be a good fit for us.
Our office in Verona remains closed during COVID19 and while we have every intention of returning to the office in Verona once it is safe to do so, this position is also available for those looking for 100% remote working.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with a team of talented web developers on projects to achieve on-time delivery of high-quality web applications
- Write highly develop quality software and web applications
- Create scalable, testable and efficient code using best practices
- Problem solving “on your feet” while paying attention to details.
- Strong ability to self-motivate and confidence in your ability to make decisions based on technical requirements
- Multitask between different projects as needed
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members on projects to help build better understanding across the organization
- Collaborate with an engineering team that values quality over quantity
- Discover and fix programming bugs
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience developing rich and responsive front end designs for web and mobile
- Experience with CSS Processors (Less, Sass), Experience with CSS Preprocessors (Less, Sass) and Pos-Processors.
- Experience in front end frameworks like Angular, React.js and Vue.js.
- Work with API back-end integration JSON based
- Create HTML/CSS pages from a design
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Knowledge of cloud DSM, Wireframing and Prototype tools (e.g. Invision), usage of Sketch design software (Optional)
- A good written and spoken level of English
Who you’ll be working with
- Development team
- Research and Development team
- Product team
Nivaura is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.