A Little About Us :
Founded in 2016, Nivaura, a fintech start-up operating in the investment banking domain focused on primary capital markets automation. Our flagship technology suite, Aurora, is available to a range of participants, including banks, issuers, lawyers, paying agents and CSDs. Our team is led by an experienced group of technology, legal and capital markets experts, and is supported by a well-respected board of directors.
What you can expect:
To work as part of a cross-functional agile product engineering team on Nivaura’s platform Aurora or on any other product or initiative as required by the business. On a day-to-day basis you will be working with a team of individuals who are curious, collaborative, and critical thinkers. Working with the VP of Product and other senior stakeholders you’ll help to define the product vision, strategy and roadmap whilst gathering, managing and prioritising market/customer requirements, all the while acting as the voice of the customer / end-user. From time to time you may attend conferences as appropriate with the express aim of enhancing Nivaura’s product offering and raising brand awareness, whilst analysing potential partner relationships that might further advance our product offering.
What you’ll be doing :
● Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for Aurora, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements
development and product launch in conjunction with product management leadership
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by the product engineering team
● Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue and ROI
● Analyse market data to develop sales strategies in conjunction with commercial team and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
● Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of Aurora and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
● Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Nivaura from its competitors
● Act as the customer advocate articulating the end user’s needs, acting as the voice of the customer / end-user
● Ensure customer satisfaction goals and product initiatives are met by working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support teams
What you’ll need:
● Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
● Previous experience working with agile / scrum frameworks
● Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills coupled with the ability to speak knowledgeably with members of both the business and technical teams
● Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
● Strong problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to bring actionable insights through effective communication
● Debt Capital Markets experience desirable.
● Previous experience working for a fintech or tech start-up desirable
Who you’ll be working with:
● Software Engineers, Testing Engineers, Software Architects, Product Analysts, Project / Delivery Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Sales, Marketing and Senior Executives.
Your application was submitted successfully.