A little about us:
Founded in 2016, Nivaura, a fintech startup operating in the investment banking domain focused on primary capital markets automation. Our flagship technology suite, Aurora, is available to a range of participants, including banks, issuers, lawyers, paying agents and CSDs. Our team is led by an experienced group of technology, legal and capital markets experts, and is supported by a well-respected board of directors.
What you can expect:
To work as part of a cross-functional agile product engineering team on Nivaura’s platform Aurora or on any other product or initiative as required by the business. On a day-to-day basis you will be working with a team of individuals who are curious, collaborative, and critical thinkers. Your duties will include but not be limited to; interacting with the product owner, other members of the
team and senior stakeholders both internal and external ensuring that the product backlog is prioritised and requirements clearly articulated and captured as user stories in conjunction with the commercial priorities, product strategy and vision. You will be encouraged to take ownership of tasks and combined with a flat organizational structure, will provide you with numerous opportunities to interact with senior leaders and the ability to make a noticeable contribution to the firm's bottom-line.
What you’ll be doing:
● Working with Agile/SCRUM, you’ll own the creation and progression of user stories from definition through release, which will include gathering requirements, reviewing stories with the product engineering team, validating new functionality, drafting release notes and analysing user metrics
● Facilitate or participate in all agile ceremonies with the product engineering team, i.e. daily scrums, backlog refinement sessions, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives and look ahead meetings
● Collaborate with senior product team members and other internal stakeholders to balance the art and the science of feature prioritization
● Collaborating and supporting a cross-functional team, including developers, testers, software architects and services, to propose solutions to drive maximum business impact
● Review and validate completed development work before release into production
● Ensure that all documentation, as required, is kept up to date in line with the product evolution
What you’ll need:
● You understand the end-users needs inside and out, the comparative importance of those needs, and the dependencies that exist between those needs.
● Superb attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality requirements / user stories
● Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills coupled with the ability to speak knowledgeably with members of both the business and technical teams
● Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize and clearly communicate findings of analysis
● Strong teamwork, interpersonal, relationship and presentation skills
● Strong problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to bring actionable insights through effective communication
● Self-motivated, highly organized individual
● Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence) desirable
● Experience working for a fintech or tech startup desirable
Who you’ll be working with:
● Software Engineers, Testing Engineers, Software Architects, Business Analysts, Project / Delivery Managers, Scrum Masters and Product Managers
Your application was submitted successfully.